- Taking in charge of a variety of assignments in Legal, Compensation & Welfare, Employees Relations, Recruitment, Retention and HRIS administration.
- Update HR policies and procedures on a timely basis, ensure compliance, and meet statutory requirements of local labor law as well as the needs and requirements of the operation.
- Collect data and provide relevant reports, dashboards and analysis on key HR metrics, to get a clear picture of the HR activities.
- Guarantee the reliability of the compensation matters, while monitoring payroll, welfare & benefit programs, and analyzing organizational pay practices to be in line with the employment market.
- Handle the full-cycle recruitment for positions with the support production.
- Build up a positive corporate culture to strengthen employees’ morale and enhance the engagement of all staff in the organization by proposing and organizing events/activities.
- Benchmark HR trends and advise on potential areas of internal improvement.
- Liaise with other HR colleagues within the Group to share and implement HR best practices.
- Support information and various projects assigned by Top Management.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Management Level in a HR generalist role, and ideally within industrial companies.
- Able to work effectively as a team as well as independently.
- Firm grasp of employment law/practices and legal requirements.
- Good knowledge of new HR tools and processes.
- Abilities to interpret data/figures with significant skills to create reports.
- Flexible, tenacious and able to work under pressure.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent command in English, both written and spoken.
02 338-6000 ต่อ 1831, 1804