- Manage, control and ensure plant accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare monthly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis comparing with Budget and KPIs.
- Provide needed support Director and other Departments Head in developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Develop the necessary management reports to support operational business decisions.
- Support project teams to ensure costs are controlled within Budget and Authority, and that cost control is maintained from inception to completion.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments with competitor.
- Thai, Male/Female, age 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree with background in Accounting/ Cost Accounting or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance in manufacturing
- Knowledgeable in Evaluation of Inventory, Cost Accounting, Managerial Accounting are essential.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills
- Good time management, planning and organizing skills
66 (0)2 338 6000 ต่อ 1831, 1841