ประเภท : Full Time | สถานที่ทำงาน : Laem Chabang Chonburi / Eastern Seaboard Rayong), Chonburi/ Rayong | ประกาศเมื่อ Oct 12, 2017
- Manage, control and ensure plant accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare monthly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis comparing with Budget and KPIs.
- Provide needed support Director and other Departments Head in developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Develop the necessary management reports to support operational business decisions.
- Support project teams to ensure costs are controlled within Budget and Authority, and that cost control is maintained from inception to completion.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments with competitor.
- Thai, Male/Female, age 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree with background in Accounting/ Cost Accounting or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance in manufacturing
- Knowledgeable in Evaluation of Inventory, Cost Accounting, Managerial Accounting are essential.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills
- Good time management, planning and organizing skills
Interested applicants are welcome to apply in person or submit your resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary
by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
Summit Auto Body Industry Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0-2338-6000 Ext. 1831,1804